Venture Capital Deals
🚑 RK Pharma, a Pearl River, N.Y.-based generic pharma developer focused on complex injectables, raised $200m from PAG.
• Shift5, a Rosslyn, Va.-based cybersecurity company focused on military platforms and transportation systems, raised $83m in Series B funding, per Axios. Moore Strategic Ventures led, and was joined by Booz Allen Hamilton.
• Digibee, a Weston, Fla.-based integration platform-as-a-service startup, raised $60m in Series B funding. Goldman Sachs led, and was joined by Leadwind, K Fund, Vivo Ventures, Kinea and G2D.
• Thunes, a Singaporean cross-border payments startup, raised $60m. Marshall Wace led, and was joined by Bessemer Venture Partners and 01Fintech.
🚑 Upperline Health, a Nashville-based value-based specialty care provider, raised $58.35m, as first reported by Axios Pro. Crestline Investors led, and was joined by insider Silversmith Capital Partners.
🚑 GetHarley, a London-based telehealth platform for skincare professionals, raised $52m. Index Ventures led, and was joined by Headline, Visionaries Club and Village Global.
• Instabase, an SF-based social platform for business data, raised $45m in Series C funding at a $2b valuation. Existing investor Tribe Capital led, and was joined by Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital and NEA.
• EliseAI, a conversational AI platform for real estate, raised $35m in Series C funding. Point72 Private Investmentsled, and was joined by Koch Real Estate Investments and insiders Golden Seeds, Navitas Capital, JLL Spark and DivcoWest.
• Mosaic, a corporate financial decision-making platform, raised $26m in Series C funding. OMERS Ventures led, and was joined by Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Friends and Family Capital.
🚑 Vertos Medical, a maker of medical devices for treating lumbar spinal stenosis, raised $26m in Series C funding, as first reported by Axios Pro. Norwest Venture Partners led, and was joined by insider Pitango VC.
⚡ Oxccu, a British startup that converts CO2 into sustainable aviation fuel, raised $22.7m in Series A funding. Clean Energy Ventures led, and was joined by Aramco Ventures, Eni Next, United Airlines Ventures, Sustainable Flight Fund, Braavos Capital and insiders like Kiko Ventures.
• Keeta, a Santa Monica, Calif.-based cross-border payments startup, raised $17m led by Eric Schmidt.
• Mend, a New York-based provider of physical recovery products and digital solutions, raised $15m in Series A funding led by S2G Ventures.
• Icelandic Provisions, a New York-based yogurt brand, raised $18m in Series C funding from Kvika Corporate Finance and Hamrar Capital.
•Blumira, an Ann Arbor, Mich.-based developer of detection and response tech, raised $15m in Series B funding. Ten Eleven Ventures led, and was joined by RPS Ventures, Mercury Fund and HPA
🚑 Mend, a New York-based provider of physical recovery products and digital solutions, raised $15m in Series A funding led by S2G Ventures.
• MyForest Foods, a Green Island, N.Y.-based developer of plant-based meats, raised $15m in Series A-2 funding led by parent company Ecovative Design.
• Payrails, a German OS for payment flows, raised $14.4m, EQT Ventures led, and was joined by General Catalyst, Andreessen Horowitz and HV Capital.
• Nuview, an Orlando, Fla.-based developer of lidar satellites for mapping the Earth, raised $12m in Series A funding. MaC VC led, and was joined by Leonardo DiCaprio, Broom Ventures, Cortado, Florida Funders, Industrious, Liquid2 Ventures and Veto Capital.
• Ahara, an LA-based nutrition startup, raised $10.25m led by Greycroft.
• Lfe5 (fka Getlife), a Spanish life insurance startup, raised €10m in Series A funding from Mundi Ventures, Global Brain and insider Singular.
• MatrixSpace, a Burlington, Mass.-based developer of “AI collaborative sensing solutions,” raised $10m in Series A funding. Raptor Group led, and was joined by Intel Capital.
🌎 Nori, a Seattle-based carbon removal marketplace, raised $6.25m from insiders M13, Toyota Ventures, Placeholder and Cargill.
• Bonside, a revenue financing platform for brick-and-mortar businesses, raised $4.35m from the 81 Collection and Philz Coffee co-founder Jacob Jaber.
• 2045, a network for professionals of color, raised $4.2m in pre-seed funding. Benchstrength led, and was joined by CJ McCollum, Miguel McKelvey, AAF and CT Innovations.
• Cuzen Matcha, a San Mateo, Calif.-based matcha maker, raised $3.6m in Series A funding co-led by Digital Garage Group and Joyance Partners.
🚑 Karoo Health, an Albuquerque, N.M.-based value-based heart care company, raised $3.4m in seed funding, as first reported by Axios Pro. First Trust Capital Partners led, and was joined by GoGlobal, Inflect Health and insiders Panoramic Ventures and FirstMile Ventures.
• Minoa, an SF-based developer of pricing management software for enterprise SaaS sales, raised $2.7m in pre-seed funding led by 468 Capital.
• Plot, a Wichita, Kan.-based construction tech platform, raised $2m in seed funding. Groundbreak Ventures led, and was joined by KCRise Fund, Koch Disruptive Technologies, High Alpha and Suffolk.
🚑 Grapefruit Health, a Chicago-based remote patient monitoring startup, raised $1.3m from backers like Google for Startups.