Thomas Freeman, DPM
1007 N 16th Street
New Castle, Indiana 47362
About Dr. Thomas Freeman
- Illinois Benedictine College; Biology/Biochemistry 1981. Lisle, IL.
- Scholl College; BA Conferred 1985. Chicago, IL.
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine; Doctor of Podiatric Medicine 1985. Chicago, IL.
- Trinity Regional Hospital; Podiatric Surgical Residency, Fort Dodge, IA.
- Ball Memorial Hospital; Muncie, IN.
- Henry County Memorial Hospital; New Castle, IN.
- Jay County Hospital; Portland, IN.
- Board Qualified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Lower Extremity Reconstructive Surgery/Arthritic and Diabetic Deformities
- Injuries of the lower extremity relative to sport
- Sport specific biomechanics relative to triathlon, running and walking
- AAU Basketball Physician
- IHSAA Basketball Physician
- Cavalier Drum & Bugle Corp Medical Team