Tara Fussell, DPM, FACFAS
7350 Sand Lake Commons Boulevard
Suite 3329, Medplex B
Orlando, Florida 32819
About Dr. Tara Fussell
Dr. Tara Fussell attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine where she obtained her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree. Dr. Fussell completed her Podiatric surgical residency at Crozer Keystone Health System.
Dr. Fussell is a member of the American, Florida, and Central Florida Podiatric Medical Associations and the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. She holds certifications for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), along with certification from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to prescribe controlled medications.
Dr. Fussell is accepting new patients at the Altamonte Springs and Sand Lake office locations. Call 407-339-7759 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, Crozer Keystone Health System
- Undergraduate studies – Rollins College (Winter Park, FL)
- BLS and ACLS Certified
- DEA Certified
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- America College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Central Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System