Sohail Siddiqui, DPM, FACFAS
About Dr. Sohail Siddiqui
Dr. Sohail Siddiqui attended the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (North Chicago, Illinois) where he obtained his doctorate in podiatric medicine (DPM). He completed a comprehensive residency at Geisinger Community Medical Center (Scranton, PA) under the mentorship of Dr. Guido LaPorta.
Dr. Siddiqui is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association as well as an associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Siddiqui always strives to provide the best possible care to his patients with conservative therapy and treatment first before exploring surgical options. His goal is to treat all patients with the respect they deserve, and in a timely, cost-effective manner. Should surgery be necessary, he is well trained and keeps up with the latest techniques and literature to provide the best possible surgical care to our patients.
Outside of work, Dr. Siddiqui enjoys reading, traveling, soccer, cricket, and trying new cuisine. He was born and raised in Dubai and, as such, has an affinity for that part of the globe. He enjoys spending time with his family when not at work. Dr. Siddiqui also considers himself to be a “techie” and enjoys learning about and using new tech products.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency, Geisinger Community Medical Center
- BS in Biology, Loyola University
- Florida and Pennsylvania licensure
- Active DEA License
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- 2009 – 2013 Alpha Gamma Kappa – VP Academics, Academic Workshop Coordinator
- 2015 East Podiatry Residency Education Summit – 1st Place in the Residency Rumble
- Research project on limb salvage rates with use of external fixators in cases of Charcot deformity