Samantha Miner, DPM
About Dr. Samantha Miner
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Reconstructive Surgery and Deformity Correction
- Fractures, Sprains, and Dislocations
- Tendon and Ligament Repair
- Cartilage Replacement Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Bunions and Hammertoes
- Fellowship -Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Fellowship, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Bethlehem, PA
- Residency Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA
- Clinical Fellow of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Doctorate, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology & Philosophy, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Board Qualified
Hospital & Surgery Affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
- Roswell Surgery Center
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Time to Revision After Periprosthetic Joint Infection in Total Ankle Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review. J Foot & Ankle Surg. September 2022.
- Tibial component subsidence in a total ankle system comparing standard technique versus a hybrid technique. J Foot & Ankle Surg. September 2022.
- The effect of a silver hydrogel sheet dressing on postsurgical incision healing after foot and ankle surgery. Scars, Burns, and Healing. August 2022.
- Preliminary Report of a Hybrid Total Ankle Arthroplasty Combining a Stemmed Intramedullary Tibial Component with Chamfer-cut Talar Dome. J Foot & Ankle Surg. August 2022.
- The Role of Arthroscopy after Total Ankle Replacement. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. January 2022.
- Perceptions of the Podiatric Profession: A Survey of Medical Students in Philadelphia, PA. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. October 2020.
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty Survivorship: A Meta-Analysis. J Foot & Ankle Surg. September 2020.
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Evidence-Based Podiatry: A Clinical Guide to Diagnosis and Management. 2020.
- Conservative Care Recommendations for the Stages of Hallux Limitus/Rigidus. Podiatry Today. December 2017.
- Quantitative activation suppression assay to evaluate human BM-derived MSC potency. Cytotherapy. September 2015.
- Long term maintenance of myeloid leukemic stem cells cultured with unrelated human mesenchymal stromal cells. Stem Cells. January 2015.
- Genetically engineered fixed K562 cells: potent “off the shelf” antigen presenting cells for generating virus-specific T cells. Cytotherapy. January 2014.
- Oral Immunoglobulin Levels are not a Good Surrogate for Cervical Immunoglobulin Levels. Frontiers in Oncology. June 2012.