Navita Khatri, DPM
About Dr. Navita Khatri
- Conservative & Surgical Treatment of Painful Foot and Ankle Conditions
- General Podiatry and Diabetic Foot Care
- Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Elective Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Wound Care
- Sports Medicine
- Emory School Of Medicine, Department of Orthopedics-Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with the added credential in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified-American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Faculty Member, Podiatry Institute
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- George Mason University- Fairfax, Va. Bachelor of Science, Biology.
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine- Miami, Fl. Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Navita Khatri was born and raised in northern Virginia. She completed her undergraduate studies from George Mason University, earning a degree in Biology. From there, she pursued her passion for medicine at Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine where she graduated with honors, being on the President’s List and a member of the Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society.
After doctoral graduation, she completed an intensive, surgical residency at Emory University School of Medicine. Through her training, she was able to care for a diverse patient population and gain competency in both conservative and surgical management of a variety of foot and ankle pathologies. She is a faculty member of the Podiatry Institute, an international teaching foundation for foot and ankle surgery. She is also a contributing author for McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Khatri embodies the philosophy that “quality care starts with listening”. Her ‘listen first’ approach allows her to customize a treatment plan that accounts for your lifestyle and goals. She is excited to continue to serve her Georgia community.