Monica Dontamsetti, DPM
About Dr. Monica Dontamsetti
Dr. Monica Dontamsetti was born in India and moved to the central New Jersey area at the age of 6. Her Alma mater is Rutgers University where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences. Upon graduation, she pursued a career in medicine and attended New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Following graduation, Dr. Dontamsetti pursued residency training at Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip, New York. She received well-rounded training in all aspects of conservative and surgical management of forefoot and rearfoot pathologies of the foot and ankle with an emphasis in trauma and wound care.
After completing her 3-year residency program, Dr. Dontamsetti decided to further advance her training by completing an additional year in fellowship at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA. There she received advanced training in complex deformity correction, diabetic limb salvage, techniques as well as reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle.
Dr. Dontamsetti has a passion for podiatric medicine and seeks to provide excellent patient care to all her patients. Dr. Dontamsetti loves to travel and she hopes to one day volunteer on multiple mission trips across the world.
- Conservative & Surgical treatment of the painful foot ankle and lower leg
- General Podiatry and Diabetic foot care
- Wounds and Infection of the lower extremity
- Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Charcot Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Surgical Residency, Podiatric Medicine and Rearfoot and Reconstructive Ankle Surgery/ Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, New York
- ACFAS accredited Fellowship, Adult Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery and Limb Salvage/Emory University Hospital, Midtown, Atlanta, Georgia
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Qualified in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliation:
- Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Foot & Ankle Outpatient Surgical Center, Inc.
- Roswell Center for Foot & Ankle Surgery, LLC
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association