Michael Sosinski, DPM, FACFAS
595 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
About Dr. Michael Sosinski
Dr. Michael Sosinski is a podiatric surgeon practicing in Volusia County FL. Dr. Sosinski specializes in elective foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, lower extremity trauma/post traumatic reconstruction, sports injuries, and comprehensive management of the diabetic foot.
Dr. Sosinski is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Sosinski completed a 3 year surgical residency in the Memorial Healthcare System, a Level 1 Trauma Center in South Florida. As chief resident, he received extensive training in total joint replacement of the foot and ankle (TAR), advanced treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and congenital foot and ankle deformities in both the adult and pediatric populations, as well as minimally invasive surgical techniques of the foot and ankle. As a resident, he received the highest score nationally in both 2017 and 2018 on the American Board of Podiatric Medicine In-Training examination, an exam comparing all podiatric residents in the country.
Outside of work Dr. Sosinski enjoys spending time with his wife Mallory, son Casey, and their two dogs Darcy and Tucker. He is also an avid angler and enjoys getting out on the water whenever possible.
- Residency – Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (RRA) – Memorial Healthcare System, Hollywood, FL
- Medical School – Podiatric Medicine – Barry University, Miami Shores, FL
- Undergraduate – BA Biology – University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach
- Advent Health Daytona Beach