John Martucci, DPM
About Dr. John Martucci
Dr. Martucci is a native of Kansas City, MO. He obtained a dual degree in Biology and Economics at Boston College. He then conducted research at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD, focused on immune-mediated diseases of the central nervous system.
He attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine where he graduated in the top of his class. He returned to Boston, MA, for his surgical training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a Harvard Medical School-Affiliated Hospital. There, he trained as a Clinical Fellow in Surgery and participated in the education and training of medical students.
Following residency, he pursued a fellowship in advanced reconstructive foot and ankle surgery in Youngstown, OH, with Dr. Lawrence DiDomenico focused on the latest surgical techniques.
He specializes in Charcot neuroarthropathy, trauma, and revisional surgery. He stays up-to-date on the latest techniques and research and lectures at national foot and ankle conferences.
Throughout his college and later years, he developed an interest in long-distance running and triathlons. He has run numerous half-marathons, marathons, and triathlons. Outside of his time as your foot and ankle surgeon, he also enjoys exploring the restaurant scene, golfing, and spending time with his family.
- Bunions and Hammertoes
- Reconstructive Surgery and Deformity Correction
- Fractures, Sprains, and Sports Injuries
- Charcot Foot and Ankle
- Limb Salvage
- Fellowship – NOMS Ankle & Foot Care Centers, Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Fellowship, Youngstown, OH
- Residency -Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Clinical Fellow in Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Medical School – Doctorate, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Undergraduate -B.S. Biology & Economics, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Board Qualified
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Cartersville Hospital
- Roswell Surgery Center
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association