John Durham, DPM, FACFAS
2111 Glenwood Drive
Winter Park, Florida 32792
About Dr. John Durham
John Durham, DPM, was raised in Central Florida. He earned a Bachelor of Science, Chemistry from the Universotu of Florida. Before pursuing medicine, he was employed as Environmental Chemist for two years and an Arson Chemist one year.
He received his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from New York College of Podiatric Medicine,1983, Summa Cum Laude, and completed his residency through the Harris County Podiatric Surgery Program. He ran his own practice for 8 years in Atlanta before joining Orlando Foot and Ankle in 1993 and has been with Upperline since 2019.
When he’s not treating patients, you can find Dr. Durham piloting his float plane or spending time with his two sons.
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate of American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Advent Health Hospitals
- Orlando Center for Outpatient Surgery
- Earl Kaplan Award for Academic and Clinical Excellence, American College of Foot Surgeons.