Howard Hewlett, DPM, FACFAS
1038 East Chapman Avenue
Orange, California 92866
About Dr. Howard Hewlett
Dr. Hewlett is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. As well, he is the Sports Medicine Fellowship Director at the Specialty Surgical Center of Irvine.
Prior to his academic education, Dr. Hewlett spent four years traveling the world surfing and studying Viticulture in Australia. Following his return to the states, Dr. Hewlett graduated from the University of California San Diego before going on to Temple University for his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine. After completing his Surgical training, he joined Cambridge Foot and Ankle Associates, Inc. and has been a partner there since 2005. He currently serves as Sports Medicine Fellowship Director at Specialty Surgical Center of Irvine as well as being a member of the Orthopedic Executive Committee at Saint Joseph’s Hospital.
Dr. Hewlett has been serving the Orange County community with compassion for 17 years. This coupled with constant education allows him to offer his patients the highest level of care available.
- Surgical reconstruction of the foot and ankle
- Fractures of the foot and ankle
- Treatment of all tendon and ligament injuries related to the foot and ankle
- Revisions of previous failed surgeries
- Sports Medicine
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy
- Diabetic wound care and limb salvage
- Pediatric care of the foot and ankle
- Orthotic therapy for nonsurgical care of the foot and ankle