Andrew Warner, DPM
About Dr. Andrew Warner
Dr. Warner received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1994. He obtained his B.A. in History and Anthropology from Emory University in 1989 and completed his pre-medical studies at Arizona State University in 1990.
Dr. Warner completed his post-doctoral residency training in foot surgery at New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Gouverneur Hospital in New York.
Dr. Warner has been in private surgical practice since 1996. Dr. Warner is a surgical instructor for podiatric residents at the Atlanta Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery in Sandy Springs. Dr. Warner is a native Atlantan who grew up in Westchester, New York. He currently lives with his wife and two daughters in Alpharetta.
- Podiatric Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Atlanta Center for Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery, LLC
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Norcross Surgery Center
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Roswell Surgery Center
- Foot Surgery