John Hladik, DPM, FACFAS
About Dr. John Hladik
Dr. John Hladik is on the medical staff at Columbus Regional Hospital in Columbus, IN. Dr. Hladik is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is also Board Certified by the American Academy of Wound Management.
Dr. Hladik completed his undergraduate at the University of Cincinnati and then graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1992.
Education & Certifications:
- Active medical staff, Columbus Regional Hospital, Columbus, IN
- RN: Lutheran Medical Center School of Nursing, Cleveland, OH, 1984
- Pre-med/Biology: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 1984-1988
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, The Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH 1988-1992
- Board Certified, The American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1997
- Re-certified, The American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 2007, 2017
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- CWS: Certified Wound Specialist, American Academy of Wound Management, 2009
- Board Certified, American Academy of Wound Management
- Fellow, American College of Certified Wound Specialists
- Associate member, Infectious Disease Society of America