Andres Perez, DPM, FACFAS
15805 Shaddock Dr
Winter Garden, Florida 34787
About Dr. Andres Perez
- Podiatric Medicine and Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Barry University, Miami, Florida
- School of Medicine – Xavier University, Bogota, Colombia
- Podiatric Surgical Residency in Forefoot and Rearfoot Reconstruction – Parkway Regional Medical Center, North Miami Beach, Florida
- Orthopedics and Traumatology – Santa Case de Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Diplomate- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified on Foot Surgery
- Board Certified on Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified Would Specialist by the American Academy of Wound Manangement
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Surgery – University of Miami, Florida
- Advance Lower Extremity Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diabetic Limb Salvage
- External and InternalFixation Techniques
- Laser and Sclerotherapy Certified by American College of Phlebology.
- Total Ankle Joint Replacement
- Ankle arthroscopy treatment for anterior ankle impingement syndrome, ACFAS 2003.
- Case presentation of Synovitis Villonodular at Ankle Joint, ACFAS 2003.
- Case presentation of Tendon repair chronic and acute with Regenerative Tissue Matrix, SAM 2005.
- Poster Presentation Ankle Stabilization, ligaments and tendon repair with Regenerative Tissue Matrix, ACFAS 2006.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American College of Phlebology
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Colombian Society of Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgeons
- Association of Orthopedics Surgeons of the Colombian’s North Community Societies
- Minister of International Bible Center Christian community
- Orlando Health
- Advent Health Kissimmee
- Poinciana Medical Center
- Orlando Center for Outpatient Surgery